What is the metal that you use?
We use high quality solid 925 Silver with rhodium finishing to prevent tarnish and discoloration. Rhodium also keeps the pieces sparkling for years. If you do not wish to have rhodium. please let us know during checkout.
What other metals can you make?
Besides 925 Silver, we can also make 18 KT Gold, 21 KT Gold, 22 KT Gold and White Gold. All of these are solid authentic silver and gold.
How do I know my Ring size?
Please watch youtube videos about "How to measure ring size at home?" or visit your local jeweller to get your size or see the Ring size chart (link given in footer)
How do I know my Bracelet size?
Please watch youtube videos about "How to measure Bracelet size at home?" or visit your local jeweller to get your size or see the Bracelet size chart (link given in footer)
How do you write the name in another language?
We translate the name based on the phoenics of its sound. If you have a desired spelling in your language, you may write it in Notes during Checkout and we will use that spelling.
Where are the jewellery pieces made?
Most of the pieces are made in Kuwait and in U.K. We have our team in both locations.
Can I see the design before you produce it?
Yes, sure. Please let us know during checkout that you want to see the design before we craft it on the metal. For quicker access, please give your WhatsApp number so that we can send you the drawing. Else, we will send it to you on email.
Do you inscribe numbers?
Yes, sure. We do calligraphy of numbers, texts, and also some basic images like heart, moon, star, etc can be included.
What is your process and shipping time?
Orders start within 6 hours of receiving the payment. Its take 5 to 7 days in completing the piece. Firstly the name is designed by the calligrapher in the desired language of the customer, then the silversmith converts the design into metal plate by sawing and cutting. Then the piece is taken for attachments and buffing. After quality check the piece goes to the rhodium department. Final piece is sent to the head office for dispatch.
1. It takes 5 to 7 working days in making the piece which is the processing time.
2. We require additional 2 working days to deliver within Kuwait.
3. We require additional 5 working days to deliver within U.K
4. All international orders need 5 to 10 working days in transit.
5. Any local tax should be paid by the customer
6. Please plan in advance
What if the size is wrong?
Giving correct ring and bracelet size during order is the sole responsibility of the customer.Any complains related to size will incur additional cost in resizing. Please watch videos online on 'How to take your ring size at Home', visit your local jeweler or refer to our Ring size and Bracelet size guide to know what would be the best size for you.
What is Rhodium finishing?
Rhodium plating is used to create a white reflective appearance on jewellery. As it is part of the platinum metal family, it is harder than gold so provides jewellery with a durable surface which resists scratches and tarnish.
Each piece is finished with rhodium plating. Rhodium prevents silver for tarnishing and discoloration. It also adds glow and shine to the piece and maintains its beauty for years. However, few people are allergic to rhodium, If you do not want the piece to be rhodium plated, please let us know in the "Note to Seller" text box during checkout.
How do I care for my jewellery?
Avoid alchohol or perfume directly on the pieces. Clean once in a while with regular dish washing liquid and water. Maintenance is easy since they are durable and high quality.
Contact us if you need any after-sales services. We care for our customers since these are everlasting products and we understand you may need attention over the years.
Can I give you my design or concept to make?
Yes, please. Send us your ideas and whatever references you have. However, the best way is to talk directly through online call or video call. Our experts will give you in person attention.
How to order Bespoke jewellery?
Please contact us on any method comfortable to you. We are available via chat, email, phone call, appointment booking and WhatApp messaging. Once you reach out to us, we will make the entire process easy for you.
How much does it cost to make Bespoke?
Our expert will talk to you about the design and show you a draft based on your requirement. We will give you a budget for making the piece. If you approve, production will be done. If you need changes, we shall make them. However, making will start only after informing and confirming the cost with you . No hidden expenses.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
What is the shipping policy?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that our fulfillment team has received your order. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information. Shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Mostly we offer free shipping, however any cost from the destination country must be paid by the customer. There are no hidden fees or costs from our side besides the mentioned price.
What is your refund policy?
Every piece is personalized with a name and instructions given by the customer. We work very hard to ensure that you get the highest value from your purchases. Since the pieces are created after receiving the order through handwork and handwork, it is not possible for us to re-sell these pieces in case of returns. They will be fully wasted and melted. However, we understand that sometimes the customer may have to cancel the order in difficult circumstances. In such cases, we will refund 60% of the value of the order and 40% will be retained towards our losses.
1. Original order must be returned within 10 days.
2. The refund will be executed only after receiving the original order and approval of your case.
3. The cost of return shipping will be paid by the customer.
4. Refund will be made in the same account as the original payment.
5. Please retain the postal receipt of sending the parcel back
6. The items are the responsibility of the customer until signed by us.
7. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
8. If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What about lost or damaged packages?
1. If you think that the item you received is damaged or incomplete, please contact us immediately within 3 days of receiving the items.
2. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
3. If you do not receive the items within 15 days of dispatch, please contact us so that we can look into the shipping company.
Do you accept returns?
Personalized Name jewellery cannot be sold or worn by others. Hence, we do not accept any returns. However, if there is any mistake from our side, please contact the customer care immediately after receiving the order. If you want to return an item please reach us at customer service.
1. To start a return, you can call or contact us at email@example.com. Please confirm our company address before sending the return parcel.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
3. In case of exchanges if you wish to adjust any outstanding amount due on us with a new order, we shall gladly do so, but you will have to pay the difference in price.
4. Please note you must return the original item before we start the production of the new item in case of exchange.
5. If you wish to return an item due to any mistake from our side, please contact us immediately after receiving the order so that we can evaluate the issue and redress it for you.